Thursday, August 8, 2013

Week 9 - So many veggies, so little time

Hi friends!
So it's been a while since my last post. Apologies all around.  I had planned on making meals over the weekend, but an unforeseen circumstance (break up) got in the way (not hungry).  I decided to take it easy on myself, stick with my usual Wednesday post and get back into the kitchen next week.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.

This week my share includes:

  • Basil (more basil, seriously!?)
  • Beets
  • Carrots (they're yellow, guys!)
  • Cucumbers 
  • Hot Peppers
  • Lettuce
  • Onions
  • Savoy Cabbage
  • Squash
  • Sweet Potato Greens
  • Swiss Chard
Not even a broken heart could keep me from my favorite weekly activity - my Veggie Person of the Week!  I give you Ophelia Onion!








            


No comments:

Post a Comment