Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 15 - Holy Cabbage!

Hi everyone!  I've got two recipes I need to post, but since I am woefully late with my Wednesday post I figured I'd get that up now and follow up with the other posts in the next few days.  My share this week came with an enormous head of napa cabbage so I had to get creative with how to use it.  I made my first recipe with half of it, but need to use the other half soon!

This week my share included:
  • Bok Choi
  • Cilantro
  • Hakurei Turnips
  • Jalapeno Peppers
  • Lettuce
  • Napa Cabbage
  • Sweet Potato Greens
  • Tomatoes
  • Yellow Onions
It was pretty easy to decide which veggie to make the newest addition to my veggie people family.  The head of cabbage was too perfect.  I present to you - Crabby Carlton Cabbage!




          

No comments:

Post a Comment